Thursday, April 21, 2011

Grocery Challenge #1

After watching a snippet of Extreme Couponing on TLC this week, I decided to challenge myself to save EVEN more on grocery. I thought I was saving $$ with the deals I was getting using coupons, but seeing how those women's totals dropped from hundreds to cents...I'm like "I can definitely do better." So no matter what....if it is not a dynamite deal...I will walk away! I heard to the grapevine that Harris Teeter super super double is coming again next week, so I am trying to ensure that I have the coupons I need to make the transactions as low as possible...saving my family money. I also like that not all of the people that they interview on Extreme Couponing are crazy!! Many of them donate the extra items to organizations that help families that are in need. That is truly a blessing to be able to give food to others who cannot afford it.

No comments:

Post a Comment