Sunday, April 24, 2011

Harris Teeter deals 4/24


Today I spent $11.97 at Harris Teeter and saved total of $44.86 after VIC and coupons!

Just a brief synopsis of what I saved...

Price after coupons
Lawry's Seasoning Salt $0.50
McCormick Perfect Pinch Seasonings FREE!!
2 Kraft Shredded Cheese 2.34 (for both)
Sister Schuberts Rolls 1.00 (and they are yummy!! lol)
2 Dominoes sugars $0.50 (0.25 each!!)

Heard via other couponing blogs that Harris Teeter is having super doubles starting Wednesday so get your coupons ready...and lets SAVE some $$

Blessings to all of you!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting!!!! You know I'll be at Harris Teeter on Wednesday...bright and early!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...will definitely have my grocery list ready! Remember, they only double 20 coupons a day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Harris Teeter! I'm about to get on coupons today....

    ReplyDelete